Sunday 8 December 2013

Lights, Camera, Render! Part 11

I adjusted the initial sand crawler scene to be a bit slower, I really want to avoid altering the first star destroyer scene as I think its a solid opening to my animation. I forgot to mention that I changed the angle of my sand crawler scene yesterday as well. This was because I thought as it will be reduced in time, to get the same amount of distance it would be better to have more of a profile view of it. Also this way I could make the box droid more of a feature in the animation.


I also have had to re make this introduction scene of the T3-M4 multiple times, it turned out difficult to keep it attached to the door and every time I finished rendering I would look again and notice him flying. To solve this I basically just added a few more key frames during his trip out of the sand crawler and I'm quite happy with the end result.


Currently my scene together makes up about 23 seconds, which isn't bad, but I may need to shave a couple of seconds off the opening scene. This is because I still need to build the tie fighters closing in on the sand crawler which will require at least 5 seconds and also my finale which I imagine will need around 3-4 depending on how much anticipation I want to sling in it but there is already two examples of this is my animation so it isn't the end of the world if I cut it slightly.

No comments:

Post a Comment