Sunday, 3 November 2013

Tie Fighter Part 2

I didn't think the arm portion of the fighter would be too difficult but it took multiple attempts, the first attempt I didn't manage to screenshot but originally I tried to drag the arm from the sphere but this made adding detail difficult. Then I tried multiple times to produce the arm only using one shape but this again proved difficult. After some planning like I did with the sandcrawlers original shape, I built the arm from two cubes, a cylinder and a tube.

Overall I think it turned out fine despite the initial issues, I think if I was to retry this portion I would make the cylinder and tube one item and do the same for the two shapes produced from cubes but I think this turned out fine for a first attempt, I just need to plan out my models in more detail rather than just jumping straight in and trying to create it piece by piece!

No comments:

Post a Comment