Monday, 23 December 2013

Marry Christmas!

I thought I'd make myself a Christmas scene as I found a snow tool so had to test it out. Here was the outcome, I am getting much better with making scenes in short amounts of time. I even found some trees and learnt how to edit the amount of leaves visible and the detail. This scene rendered very quick considering I did it in HD and included snow so I guess my polygon count was fairly efficient!

One issue I had was with the pivot point of the head because of the eye brows I added were twigs which were totally distorted shape wise to add the detail. But got there in the end anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment