Wednesday 18 December 2013

Colleague Blog Part 5

I thought I would check another persons blog to widen my horizon for comparison. Here is the link [LINK]. I thought this blog resembled my own to an extent with lots of screenshots and video examples of their animation so far. I was also very impressed with this blog, especially the extensive detail they have gone into to show the process for example they show their process of developing flames onto the back of their x-wing which when I next have time I would like to give that a go myself.


I again feel like my own lacks detail and is more of an overview of what I have done as oppose to a process although I can't decide if I prefer my own way or more detail. I am also quite jealous of the detail they have attained in their own models in the same amount of time!


No comments:

Post a Comment