Wednesday 11 December 2013

Colleague Blog 3

This is just another check up to see how others in my class have built their own blogs up. I thought I'd check back with this blog first [LINK]. Straight away I saw a lack of images to depict the tool they used so you can't really get a feel for the process nor the result but when images are added they are usually very good and show how the tool has been tested as oppose to some of my own such as ripple where I merely displayed how it affects the one kind of shape in various ways.


I do although think my own blog in terms of showing how the animation grew is better as I have supplied screenshots of tools as well as videos of the completed scenes although many have been altered since. Doing this also allowed me to show clips that have been taken out or skipped over altogether to fit with my original storyboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment